What This Policy Covers
- This Policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect or receive from you when you use our Service. "Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies and/or other entities that Paper Plus does not own or control, to people that are not managed or employed by Paper Plus, and/or to operators of sites to which you may link from the Paper Plus site.
Data and Information Collection and Use
- Paper Plus collects information from and about you when you register with Paper Plus as a Book Club or E-Club Member and you use Paper Plus's Service.
- Users who visit the Paper Plus™ site and do not register do not need to provide any Personal Information. Paper Plus does, however, collect limited, non-personally identifying information from non-registered users that browsers make available whenever a user visits a website. This information includes your internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, cookies, and use patterns.
- When you register as a Member of Paper Plus Book Club, we ask for information such as your name, email address, and a password. Your password will be maintained on our system in an encrypted form and you will be able to create a unique username that will identify you during login and when you are using the Service. Please note that Paper Plus owns your username, grants you a license to use it while you are a Member, and reserves all rights to your username once you either cease to be a Member or following an extended period of inactivity, including but not limited to the right to revoke, reuse, resell or license your username.
- Once you register with Paper Plus and sign into our site, you are not anonymous to us.
- Paper Plus uses the information we collect for the following purposes: To fulfill requests for products and service, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Posting on Paper Plus' Service
- Use care when posting Personal Information or your personal content on our Service, particularly sensitive information such as financial information, home addresses, phone numbers or email addresses.
- You should be aware that, when you post information via Paper Plus' Service, the information that you post - including but not limited to the content of the post, header information, username and email address associated with the posting - may be read, copied, used and re-distributed by people you do not know.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Paper Plus does not rent, sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you with other people or non affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information to trusted partners who work on our behalf and who have entered into confidentiality agreements with us.
- Paper Plus responds to valid subpoenas, court orders, and other legal proceedings. We also may disclose information if we deem it necessary to exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We will share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of any of our TOS, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer information about you if we are acquired or merged with another company.
- Paper Plus takes appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- Access to Personal Information is limited to employees who need to know that information in order to provide our Service. All of our employees enter into confidentiality agreements with Paper Plus.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Account Information
- You may edit your Book Club Member account and related personal information at any time by visiting Book Club, logging in and clicking 'Edit my profile'.
- You may alter your E-Club personal information by sending an email to support@PaperPlus.com.
- You may delete your member account by sending an email to support@PaperPlus.com.
Changes to this Policy
- Paper Plus may update and change this Policy from time to time.
- All updates and changes will be posted on this web page.
- We will notify you directly if we make significant changes to this Policy.