Can my order be sent to an international address?
Sorry - at this stage we can only deliver within mainland New Zealand. We cannot deliver to coastal islands, e.g. Great Barrier, Chathams.
How do I track my order?
You can check the status of your order by clicking on "My Order Status"
. (This link is at the bottom of our web page.)
Enter your order number and the surname (last name) you used when placing your order.
Once we have dispatched your order to you, we will email you with a link to the CourierPost website which lets you track the progress of your package from our distribution centre to you.
How much do I pay for the courier charge?
Our standard packing and delivery charge is $6.90 (incl GST). We have the following exceptions:
- Orders over $50 are delivered free *
- Orders that only include books are also delivered free
- Orders that only include gift cards have a delivery charge of $4.
1. * Some special items (including furniture) will incur additional delivery charges. These charges are shown on the product order screen.
2. We only deliver within New Zealand.
How soon will I receive my order?
When you browse for an item on our website, you'll be shown the estimated number of days before it is delivered.
If your order is taking longer than you think it should, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for an update on expected delivery dates.